Every Single Thought You Had When You Found Out You Got Into Uni
YOU GOT IN. Now what?
1. Wait, this means I’m actually moving out.
2. I have to look after myself. Completely.
3. Like, there’ll be no one around to do things for me or tell me I’m messing up.
4. This is fine.
5. I’m sure I can handle the responsibility.
6. But can I even cook though?
7. Can I do anything?
8. What if I die?
9. Shit shit shit.
10. Will I ever see anyone again?
11. Who cares. I can’t wait to get out of this place.
12. Is that a bad thing to say?
13. Life without parents… this is going to be so good.
14. I can do WHATEVER I want.
15. WHENEVER I want to.
16. My whole life has been leading to this.
17. But before I ditch my parents forever we need to go to Ikea.
18. I’M GOING TO UNI 😨😆.
19. Better join loads of groups on Facebook. They’ll definitely come in handy 🤔.
20. What if my flatmates are boring?
21. Or too mental and they think I’m boring?
22. I really hope uni isn’t that hard.
23. I can actually do this, right?
24. Of course I can. I have A-levels now.
25. Am I even allowed to brag about this? What if other people didn’t get in and I make them feel bad?