15 Reasons Why UEA Sports Night At Blue Bar Is Underrated
It is literally the best.
1. It’s completely free and no ticket is required.
2. And the drinks are priced as if it was an LCR club night.
So you can get drunk without being terrified to check your bank balance the next morning.
3. You can still purchase the hot food from the bar until 10pm.
4. And after 10pm, amazing tunes drop that are bound to get you singing along.
5. Plus, who doesn’t want to dance along with all the rest of the sports teams at UEA?
6. You can even tweet DJ Ryan your requests.
7. And tweet your team’s results from that BUCS Wednesday to show up on the big screen.
8. Fancy dress is encouraged and always fun.
9. Or you can join the football team in suits.
10. You don’t have to worry about drunk club photos being taken.
11. And there’s no caged smoking area.
12. Or bouncers to watch your every move.
13. It doesn’t finish extremely late, so you can still make it to bed at a decent time and get to your 9am the next day.
14. Or just continue the party at Mojo’s.
15. And overall, there is never as much UEA spirit as there is on a Sports Night.
UEA is wonderful, but it’s especially wonderful when you’re out with everyone on a Wednesday.