15 Things You’ll Really Miss About UEA When You Go Home For The Summer
As much as you’re probably looking forward to going home for the summer break, there are some things you’ll definitely miss about UEA while you’re away.
1. Walks around the lake.
2. And hanging out with friends at the BBQ pits.
3. Even if you don’t manage to snag a pit, there are acres of grass to chill out on.
4. The campus bunnies. Obviously.
5. And the UEA donkeys.
6. Wandering around Earlham Park.
7. And Norwich itself.
8. Living so close to places like Cromer.
9. And the Norfolk Broads.
10. Coffee breaks in Ziggy’s.
11. And nights out at the LCR.
Even if you won’t miss the queues!
12. All the campus events.
13. And running into literally everyone you know all the time.
14. Thanks for an amazing year, UEA.
15. We’ll miss you.