18 Fears Every UEA Fresher Has About Moving Out of Halls
No matter which halls you’re in at UEA, you’re probably experiencing these fears about moving out.
1. Desperately worrying that where you’ll be living isn’t in the Golden Triangle.
2. And being scared of how you’ll cope not being super close to absolutely everyone you know at uni.
3. Not knowing whether you’re going to have to take the 25 or 26 bus.
But not really wanting to take either of them.
4. And wondering if it will really be worth buying an extortionately priced bus pass.
5. Or whether you should just search for a bike on the LCR Ticket Exchange group on Facebook instead.
6. Feeling particularly concerned about how early you’re going to need to wake up in order to get on to campus.
7. And how you’re supposed to manage with not being able to quickly nip back to your flat for a nap between lectures.
8. Or whether you’ll have the energy to walk around the lake any more.
9. Because the thought of hardly ever seeing the bunnies there is not OK.
10. Worrying that Domino’s won’t deliver to your new address.
You know they deliver to NR4 but who knows where else?