19 Things You`ll Only Understand If You`re a Student Blogger
Giving yourself even more writing to do.
1. Uni is a very unreliable place for WiFi.
2. Spending more time choosing a theme than you do researching for essays.
3. Wishing you were as good at referencing as coming up with SEO tags.
4. Wanting everyone on your course to follow your blog and boost your numbers, but also not really wanting to tell them about it.
5. And the reactions people have when you do actually tell them you blog.
6. That dread when the blog site crashes and you hadn’t saved your post.
Almost worse than when Word crashes mid-essay.
7. When you move to your first uni house and the internet is so slow it takes forever to upload a single image.
8. Having a great idea in the middle of a seminar and thinking, “I’ll definitely remember that.” Then forgetting it shortly after.
9. The stress of juggling uni work, social life and your blog commitments.
10. And any form of blogging routine going out of the window during exam time.
11. Desperately trying to come up with a completely new and original way to review something.
12. Forever waiting for people to approach you with free stuff to write about.
13. If your blog requires taking photos of things, the weather will never be on your side.
14. And you’ll take 500 photos but only use 1.
15. Pressing “publish” and ambitiously waiting for the views to come flooding in.
16. And becoming obsessed with numbers. Particularly likes, shares and subscribers.
17. The constant fear that you’re breaching someone’s copyright.
18. Accidentally pressing publish instead of save draft.
19. And forever wishing you could just go travelling for a bit and write all about it.
Now you can, with City Travel Review.
City Travel Review are looking for bloggers like you to jet off to destinations across Europe, immersing yourself in the culture and building your journalism skills. Click below to find out more and apply.