20 Reasons Why You Should Do Summer Camp In The USA
Camp isn’t just an enlightening experience for the kids that get to spend their summer playing activities in the sunshine and living on a lake. It’s time to find out what you could get from a summer spent working in America.
1. You can escape the 21st Century.
Freedom from WiFi, incessant phone calls, Facebook messages and depressing News updates – you learn to love the isolation.
2. ~Work~ with your friends. Everyday.
3. You get to wear a sweet uniform.
4. Climb mountains.
5. And master the Zip-line.
6. Building camp fires becomes an important part of your day.
It’s all about the Jiffy Pop and S’mores.
7. When you’re not swinging from trees you could be driving a speedboat.
Or water-skiing, kayaking or canoeing.
8. Now and again you will have to Lifeguard.
Which is just an opportune moment to perfect your tan.
9. You can show off your *soccer* skills.
While arguing over the name of it.
10. And you will learn a load of new games.
Like American Football, Lacrosse, Coits and Ga-Ga.
11. You will make connections all over the world.
In Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America and beyond. Handy if you ever need a free place to stay in future.
12. You will meet ~really~ famous people.
Like NFL stars who will give inspirational talks.
13. And will realise how much you have to teach others.
British Bulldog, Tag and Hide and Seek are all unheard of over the Atlantic.
14. You get to go to theme parks and watch games at sporting grounds.
Off-camp days are the one.
15. And enjoy all the American food you can handle.
16. You pretty much get to relive your childhood.
17. And where else would you rather spend a summer than in the woods…
18. Right by a lake..
19. Living the American dream.
20. And when it’s all over you can spend the rest of your summer travelling around the US.
Ready to start your USA Summer Camp adventure?
Wildpacks are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to have an unforgettable summer in the USA, working as a camp counsellor. You’ll be making a positive impact on the lives of children, whilst working with awesome people from all over the world and making memories you will never forget. Wildpacks also pay counsellors industry leading salaries – you’re essentially paid to be a big kid!
Click the button below for more information and to apply.