21 Reasons Why Cardiff Is The Best Place To Live and Work as a Graduate
The Welsh capital may not be on your radar when thinking about where to live and work after graduation, but it really should be.
1. It may not be London, but Cardiff has a lot to offer.
2. It’s a beautiful city, with a lot of greenery.
3. And just as much history.
4. Cardiff serves a mean breakfast.
Cafe 37 will start any day right.
5. And “Chippy Lane” is a thing. You’ll end many nights out there.
6. The city freshens up for the 6 Nations every year.
7. And if you don’t already, you will learn to love rugby.
8. Because there’s nothing like match day in Cardiff.
9. If you’re after a more relaxed way to spend your day, Roath Park will have you covered.
10. Culture is everywhere. Whether you’re seeing a show in the Wales Millennium Centre.
11. Or just walking the streets of Cardiff.
12. And the National Museum is a must-see.
13. If street food is your thing, you’ll want to check out Depot.
14. Your parents will approve of your relocation when they come to visit and you take them to Barker Tea House.
There’s nothing like a good paned.
15. And once they’ve left you can go back to eating what you truly love.
16. You will never tire of the local dialect.
17. The Brains brewery is here.
18. Going “down the bay” is an ideal way to spend a dinner date.
19. Doctor Who is filmed here and fans couldn’t choose a better place to live.
20. Cardiff really is the place to be.
21. You definitely won’t regret moving here.
Now all you need is a job to get you there.
Target Group are hiring, and they’re based right in the city centre of Cardiff. All you need is a 2:1 degree and you’ll start on a salary of £23,000. Click the button below to find out more and apply.