23 Signs You’re Living The Dream at University
University is tough and stressful, but it’s also the best time you’ll ever have.
1. You’ve achieved all your squad goals with the people you live with.
2. Which makes simply chilling at home a dream.
3. And you’ve managed to find some solid company on your course too.
4. Which makes group projects a lot more fun.
5. You’ve probably managed to pull on a night out recently.
6. Or you’re in a loving relationship with ‘the one’.
7. You’re involved in so much more than the academia.
8. Societies and sports clubs are full of good vibes.
9. Trying new things is just a way of life for you now.
10. You go to the same nights out every week. Which sounds boring but is actually great.
11. Because you spend next to nothing thanks to the student deals.
12. And there’s that one takeaway place on the way home that you know and love.
13. You’ve learnt how to overcome hangovers.
14. The amount of pictures you’ve taken is a little bit absurd.
15. You’re totally content with having no money.
16. Except from the week after your loan goes in.
That’s when shit gets real.
17. You’ve stopped resenting bus journeys and appreciate them for what they are.
18. Netflix binges have become a staple of your life, and you have no regrets.
19. Exam season is stressful, but everyone struggles through it together which kind of makes it bearable.
20. And that feeling of freedom you all share when exams and deadlines are finished makes everything okay again.
21. Going home for summer just doesn’t feel right.
22. And you still have no idea what you want to do after university.
23. But for now you’re just enjoying the journey.
Student life is the dream, but there’s no reason why your life after university can’t be either.
If number 22 is you right now and you’re worried about what comes after, register with GradTouch.com and let the dream continue. Whether you’re a student looking for work experience or are about to graduate and need a job, it’s never too early to get on it.