21 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Studied at The University of Sussex
If you studied at the University of Sussex, there are some things only you will understand.
1. You immediately became part of the feud against Brighton University even though you don’t actually know what it’s based on.
2. And you lose all of your chill when people think that they are the same university.
“But isn’t Brighton in Sussex?”
3. Or tell you they didn’t realise Sussex even had a university.
4. Automatically assuming that everyone who lives in Northfield is posh.
Spoiler: they’re not.
5. Or that East Slope is the worst accommodation on campus.
Also not true; they get to do this, ffs.
6. Rushing to the Co-op at lunch to avoid the queues but never succeeding.
7. While forever trying to resist the expensive lure of Eat Central.
8. Shamelessly going to the Meeting House just to get free tea and coffee.
We’ve all done it.
9. And regularly feeling like there are more seagulls on campus than students.
10. Not that you’re complaining about being so close to the beach or anything.
It’s not often you can nip somewhere like this after a long day of lectures.