13 Signs You Lived In Nelson Court
Sure it may not be the terraces, but you knew you lived in a pretty sweet accommodation that you didn’t have to share with fourteen other people. You had a great first year living here and it was sad to part ways but the memories of Nelson Court will live on throughout your UEA experience.
1. No one lets you forget that you have an en suite.
Therefore none of your other flat complaints exist.
2. You took living right next to the LCR and the shop for granted.
3. Drunken sing-a-longs outside your window were a common occurrence.
Especially on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
4. You never knew you could hate a buzzer as much as you do now.
5. The ultimate frisbee guys were always on the grass.
6. You tried to train yourself not to look in everyone’s window as you walked past.
There were just so many kitchen lights on.
7. You got used to waking up minutes before your lectures.
8. Being close enough to campus that you could sneak back for a cheeky nap.
9. If you ever locked yourself out it was no big deal because the accommodation office was right there.
10. For some reason everyone thought you were posher than you actually were.
For like no reason at all.
11. You had a practically full length mirror.
And you thanked god everyday because of it.
12. Your mattress was just that little bit bigger than everyone else’s.
And it was fabulous.