10 Things You’ll Probably Experience On Your First Ever Driving Test
Who wants a driving licence anyway? So not worth the stress.
1. Just wanting the floor to open up and swallow you when you’re in the waiting room before your test.
2. Accidentally brushing your driving examiners leg when trying to change gear.
3. Forgetting which way is left and right at junctions.
4. Forgetting every show me tell me question ever.
Apart from the obvious “show me how you would beep the horn.”
5. Not knowing how to follow road signs on the Independent drive.
Isn’t that what Sat Navs are for anyway?
6. Wishing you could pay every other driver to stay off the road on the day of your test.
7. The overall fear that you’ll be so nervous you’ll forget which is the clutch pedal and which is the break.
8. Hoping you don’t have an ambulance or cyclist to negotiate with on your test.
9. Being surprised that you made it back to the test centre alive.
10. And glad that the traumatic experience is over.
Whether you pass or fail you’re still pretty brave for facing the roads alone and there is always the taxi of mum and dad to rely on, and at the end of the day it’s always best to be chauffeur driven.