17 Things You Miss About Teesside University Now You’ve Graduated
You miss Boro faster than you think you will.
1. The architecture on campus.
Here is the Waterhouse building at Teesside University. A historical feature of the campus, it was once a high school, and is a Grade II listed building. Thank you @teessideuni for the lovely image! #waterhouse #waterhousebuilding #teesside #teessideuni #teessideuniversity #gradeiilisted #gradeii #campus #structure #architecture #uni #university
2. And even having a soft spot for this building.
3. How arty the university can be at times.
4. And how endearingly embarrassing at others.
You love it all the more for it though.
5. Middlesbrough itself.
6. Going to the annual Mela Festival.
7. The legendary Parmo.
Chicken, breadcrumbs and cheese. What could be better?
8. Having access to a Snooze Room.
Graduate life needs more of these.
ere why hasn't my college invested in a snooze room yet, teesside uni is one step ahead
— Chlo (@liveforboybands) March 9, 2016
9. Taking a walk up Roseberry Topping.
10. Or wandering around the Orange Pip Market.
With everything from music, art, performances and delicious food and drink, it’s the definitely the place to be.
11. The atmosphere in town on a match day.
At The Riverside Stadium you get to experience what it’s like to be a Boro supporter. Even if you’re not a big football fan the passion from the fans will carry you away.
12. Getting a culture hit at The Dorman Museum.
13. Epic nights out at the SU.
14. Looking forward to the Final Fling.
15. And, of course, every single one of the friends you made there.
16. You basically just didn’t really want to leave.
17. Teesside, you were amazing. 👏
Life at Teesside was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉