19 People All Final Years Will Encounter In The Uni Library This Easter
For many final years, the uni library becomes a bit of a second home during the Easter break. Just be thankful it’s the final time you ever have to encounter these people while you’re there.
1. The one who seems incapable of whispering.
Maybe they just can’t help it, but they really need to try.
2. And the one who thinks they’re whispering but they are really, really not.
3. The one who sits at a computer even though they brought their laptop.
Why go sit at a library computer and get your laptop out?!?!? People are baffling
— Antonia Baldwin (@abaldwin94) November 24, 2015
4. Or the mystery person who is logged in to a computer but is nowhere to be seen.
5. The one who’s always on their phone.
Like, why are you even here?
6. And the one who apparently only came for a nap.
7. The group hogging loads of computers just for the internet because the Wi-Fi’s down in their house.
That’s OK, my essay can wait. You carry on watching Netflix.
8. And the commuters who are just killing time before they can leave again.
They probably only came for a book and now they’re just scrolling through Facebook on their phone.
9. The one who’s definitely been here all night.
Distinguishable by the empty coffee pots and energy drinks surrounding them and the haunted look in their eyes.
10. And the one who’s your new library crush.
You made eye contact once, and now you’re in love.
another day another library crush
— lil pstoff (@pierienees) November 11, 2015
11. The person sneakily trying to steal loo roll from the toilets.
Technically it’s free. Technically.
12. Or the one who uses up the last of the printing paper just before you need to print your essay.
13. The students who think its OK to rehearse for a group presentation in the library.
It’s the holidays, for goodness sake. Go home.
14. Or the first years prematurely stressing about their essays.
Calm down; it doesn’t even count.
15. The Librarian who takes the job of helping you too seriously.
16. Or the one who isn’t helpful at all.
17. The one who brought snacks, eats them loudly and shares nothing with anyone.
WHY would you eat with your mouth open in a LIBRARY COMPUTER LAB
— ashlyn (@booseungi) January 28, 2016
18. The one who only wanted to print their essay but can’t find a free computer.
Probably locked in a staring match with that person who is logged on to a computer, but is using their laptop.