12 Things You Learn To Hate About Going To a Sporty Uni
We’ve all heard the stories of uni life. Fun-filled, diverse, and you have new experiences almost every day. However, when you find yourself at one the nation’s top universities for sport, you’re bound to experience the following more than you’d like to…
1. People assuming that because you’re at a sporty uni you must be studying Sport Science.
2. Or that you must lead a very healthy life.
“I bet you don’t even eat carbs!”
3. Thinking you were fast before you came to uni, but now all of a sudden everyone’s sprinting and you can’t keep up.
4. Hearing “I can’t, I’ve got training” at least five times a day.
5. Everyone seems to be wearing the same Kukri Merchandise.
6. And there’s always a queue to get the good equipment at the gym.
7. Plus, some gyms only allow the “elites” to train in them.
“What are you saying?”
8. There’s always someone walking around on campus with a broken limb.
9. And there’s no way to escape the guilt of just wanting a lazy day.
10. At some points it will seem as though Sport Nutrition or MaxiNutrition has done a deal with the entire uni and given free merchandise to everyone.
What’s with all the shaker bottles?