15 Signs University Has Turned You Into Jake Peralta From ‘Brooklyn 99’
They say people change when they go to uni, but then you realise you’ve actually turned into Jake Peralta from Brooklyn 99 and don’t know whether to laugh or cry because…
1. You will do whatever it takes to avoid responsibility.
2. Because you’ve only just realised people go to uni to actually work towards their future.
3. You’re the first to try any and every extra-curricular activity.
Frisbee society? Sign me up IMMEDIATELY.
4. You pretend to know what you’re doing 99% of the time.
Going to lectures without a hangover are a thing?
5. Especially during seminars.
6. And you convince yourself you can still drink your mates under the table.
When you know you’re just kidding yourself.
7. Most of your reactions to anything that requires effort are like:
8. And your reaction to your ever-dwindling bank account is like:
9. You don’t hesitate in being overdramatic when exam season begins.
10. And when you’re set any kind of revision, you’re genuinely shocked.
I actually have to do work? Oh.
11. You might finish them at the actual last minute, but you’re always glad to see the back of assignments.
12. And you’re always the first to propose a night out the minute deadlines are over.
13. But then when someone asks about your future, you act as if you have it all together.
I HAVE NO IDEA PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE TO CRY.
14. And when someones asks what you’re going to do after you finish uni, you’re exactly like:
15. But you know that despite your drawbacks you’re still a boss.
And you’ve totally got this.