16 Barack Obama Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’re a Final Year University Student
Apparently, being a final year student isn’t all that different from being POTUS.
1. When you get your timetable to find you have fewer contact hours than before.
2. But then you realise just how much independent work you’re now expected to complete.
3. How you thought you’d feel about being able to write your own dissertation question.
Can’t go wrong if you’ve chosen it really, can it?
4. And how you actually feel about it.
5. Gracing 9am seminars with your presence like:
6. And your exact reaction whenever you’re set another piece of work.
7. When someone asks about your plans for the future.
8. Or reminds you of an ever-impending deadline.
Can’t hear you lalalalala!
9. How you feel about university by the time Semester 2 rolls around.
10. And an actual photo of you when first years sit near you in the library.
11. When the stress starts to get real and you begin to weigh up your options.
Marry a billionaire or finish my degree???
12. So you have to give yourself a much-needed pep-talk.
13. When the careers department hit you with those application emails.
Yeah I should probably get onto that.