18 Signs University Has Turned You Into ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’s’ Charlie Kelly
University is a big step up and you’re likely to develop various different habits, but little did you know you’d turn into Charlie from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (of all of the characters)…
1. You literally never do a proper food shop.
And as a result, eat anything and everything. Or – queue the group chat meltdown – someone else’s food.
2. And you rarely go to lectures.
3. Or even outside, for that matter.
4. When it comes to your degree, you’re only pretending to know what you’re doing.
5. Which explains why you’re frequently on the verge of a meltdown.
6. You’re very easily distracted.
7. But you can always justify your decisions.
No matter how terrible they are.
8. You’re really awkward around new people.
9. But once you get to know them you have no boundaries whatsoever.
10. You’re always asking the important questions in life.
11. And you can be relied upon for some pointless trivia.
12. You still haven’t quite got the hang of throwing shapes on a night out.
13. Nor have you mastered saying no to a mid-week takeaway.