20 Times ‘The Incredibles’ Accurately Summed Up Being a University Student
Who knew that The Incredibles could be so relatable?
1. Going through your lecture notes in the first week like:
2. And then trying to get to grips with uni life, your social life and CV building.
3. But you still make time for socials every week.
4. Even if you don’t quite make the cut for the fancy dress outfits.
5. And find that actually most of your extra-curricular activities involve some form of alcohol…
6. Being told you have to do group presentations:
7. When you actually make it to your 9 AMs only to find out they were cancelled.
8. But you leave your 4pm Friday lecture like.
9. When you see a lecturer outside of uni.
Cringe cringe cringe.
10. And your parents ask about what you get up to in your spare time.
*Avoids any eye contact*
11. Which you realise is just turning up to lectures then going back to bed, every day.
12. When you’re dying to get back to uni after the holidays:
13. Because you’ve been set so much work to do over Christmas.