21 Love Actually Moments You’ll Recognise From This Semester
Love Actually is an awful lot like your life at university during this last semester. Actually.
1. Back in September when you accepted any freebie you could get your hands on.
2. And were mobbed by people campaigning every time you walked across campus.
3. When a 9am you had no intention of actually going to got cancelled.
4. Or when a tutor gave you a much better mark than you expected* on something.
5. That one miraculous time you woke up without a hangover after Sports Night.
6. Or when someone suggested getting a cheeky midweek takeaway before you had to say it.
7. When you walked out of a particularly harrowing exam.
8. Or when you suddenly realised your Netflix “break” had turned into a three hour binge.
9. Whenever someone asked”pub?”
10. And every single time you had to get out of bed.
11. When you turned up to predrinks like:
12. And when you promised your bank account this night wouldn’t be a heavy one.
13. When there was an open day and you were trying to look good in front of prospective students and their parents.
14. How you felt whenever you communicated with your library crush.
15. When you tried to get away with not doing the reading and just using Wikipedia for everything.
16. And then regretted it when you ended up doing a presentation on a topic you knew hardly anything about.
17. Whenever you accidentally thought about your future.
18. Or when someone had the nerve to outright ask you about it.
19. Whenever you wondered what on earth you were thinking signing up to university.
20. When you were leaving the last lecture before the holidays like:
21. But then you remembered how much work you’d been set for over the break.
At least you can put Love Actually on in the background while you’re working, right? 😅