22 Moments From Arrested Development You’ll Recognise If You’ve Been To University
University is the mother of emotional roller-coasters and no TV show can illustrate this better than Arrested Development:
1. When you first leave home and live in a constant state of panic.
2. But then you remember you have the freedom to do anything you want.
3. Your exact reaction to being set any work for your degree.
4. And how you feel at the end of every day of uni.
5. When your parents tell you to get a part-time job.
6. But instead decide to get involved in some more extra-curricular activities.
7. When food is the only thing that motivates you to turn up to a study session.
8. The heartbreak you feel when the Freshers’ discount code on the pizza flyer expires.
9. When you’re asked to participate in a seminar.
10. Or whenever the lecturers try to make jokes.
11. When you go too hard the night before a 9AM.
12. And you think of all the sleep you’re missing while in your lecture.
13. When your lecturer gives you some pretty awful feedback.
14. Or an undeserved bad mark on an essay.
15. And then the exam timetable gets released.
16. So naturally you go for “just one drink” after lectures to mourn your freedom.
17. That feeling when you eventually get your January exams results.
18. And the workload for Semester 2.
19. And you consider whether anyone would notice if you just stopped going to lectures.
20. When the careers department keep bugging you with emails about your future.