22 Things You Miss About Loughborough University Now You’ve Graduated
Whether you’ve only just left or you’re a a fully-fledged graduate now, Lufbra will always have a place in your heart.
1. The fact that it’s such a successful university.
2. And that it’s finally getting the recognition it deserves.
It’s literally just winning awards left, right and centre.
3. Every single one of your #LboroFamily
4. And, of course, Charlie the library cat.
5. Filthy nights in Echos.
Your white shoes and pure soul will never be the same again.
— KaiserVJ (@vjthedrummer) November 7, 2015
6. Loughborough Stash.
No one is decked out as well as Loughborough students.
7. Peter’s pizza 👌
8. VC Bob!
Vice Chancellor Dr. Robert Allison is such a friendly face to see across campus, and really cares about his students.
This is my favourite picture of the month! Dr Robert Adam, Vice Chancellor of Loughborough University and I had an great laughing and joking at the ceremony. I never forgot that in my life. #loughboroughuniversity #loughboroughuniversitylondon #bestlaugh #laughing #jokes #jokesoftheday #inspiringsuccess #award #achievement #enjoyable #olympicpark #olympicparklondon #mastersdegree #london #newham #praiselord
9. Knowing you always had support from LSU.
10. How scenic campus is.
11. And casually seeing record-breaking athletes just milling around.
Another year, another English Championships- despite mistakes, I'm still really happy to have placed 9th overall in my penultimate national competition in Britain ☺️ glad to have spent it with one of my closest friends as well as seeing a lot of old friends too! Huge well done to everyone 😊🌹 especially proud of my teammate @georgeeharrow who went clean and medalled 3rd on floor!! British champs- we're coming for ya! 💪🏼🇬🇧 #englishchamps2016#loughboroughuniversity#
12. Papa Si’s epic takeaway food.
Getting home at 6am after a great night at DBE will never be the same (and as acceptable) again.
14. All of the fun, charitable events you might not be able to take part in anywhere else.
15. Being able to watch huge inter-university sports matches.
16. The intense hall rivalry.
All in the name of fun, of course. 👀
17. XO Thursdays at Revs.
Don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it. 💁
18. You’ll even miss the fountain.
19. And the buildings on campus.
20. All of the balls.
Ahem, not those kind of balls. No one throws a party quite like LSU.
21. Above all, you’ll just miss being there.
22. Thanks for having us, Loogabarooga 💜
Life at Loughborough was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉