15 Real Life Stuggles All Solent Students Experience In The Library
We all try and be good students and go to the library, but sometimes it’s just more effort than it’s worth and the struggle becomes very real.
1. Finding the only free computer and realising there’s no mouse attached to it after you log in.
2. Or not being able to find a Mac with an apple keyboard and having to settle for a PC one.
Which key is CMD?
3. When the vending machine doesn’t accept your pound coin and the card machine isn’t working either.
4. Or using the ground floor vending machine and your food ends up getting stuck.
5. So you have to smack it without drawing too much attention to yourself.
6. When all the seats are taken by the outlets in the silent area so you can’t charge your laptop.
7. Wanting a refreshing cup of water but instead, having to do a shot out of a paper cone.
8. Being on the 2nd floor and needing a book in the basement.
But it’s so far away.
9. Wanting to have a late night library session, only to realise that it’s a Friday.
And that it isn’t open 24/7 yet.