16 Things That Probably Happened During Solent’s Freshers Fortnight
Fresher’s has officially ended and now you’ve learnt how to Solent. Here are some things that most probably definitely happened in the last two weeks.
1. You went out way too much.
2. You quickly learnt the Solent chant.
But would you rather be at Solent then a cunt?
3. You went to Oceana.
Whether you loved it or hated it, you probably went more than once.
4. You walked through the parks at night even though you knew you shouldn’t.
You thought it would be fine.
5. You went to a LFW flat party.
And regretted it in the morning.
6. You played Ring of Fire.
7. You threw up.
No matter how much you think you can handle your drink, no one can stomach a dirty pint.
8. You stumbled into a lecture drunk.
9. You missed a lecture.
10. You ordered a late night Domino’s.
Because it’s the only place in Southampton that will deliver to you at 5am.
11. You got lost.
12. You had no idea where the SM building was.
And now it’s the bane of your life.
13. You signed up for a society at freshers fayre for the free stuff.
14. You lost your IKEA virginity.
And spent way to much money.
15. You missed your library induction.
Which you’ll regret on deadline day.