17 Things That Always Happen On A Yates Sport Social Night
There is nothing better then a Wednesday night at Yates with your society. It’s guaranteed to get a bit crazy, but you love it.
1. There are always outrageous themes.
And the men are normally wearing the shortest skirts.
2. And everyone usually goes all out for them.
Nothing is done by halves.
3. The night is started by downing your drink.
No slow starts for anyone.
4. Then the drinking games begin.
5. Way too many snakebites are consumed.
6. And everyone gets drunk.
7. Rugby and Football will chant at each other.
8. Actually, Rugby will just chant at everyone.
9. Everything becomes very loud.
10. So the chants just keep getting louder.
11. Fresher’s are firmly put in their place.
12. And usually subjected to the most humiliating tasks.
I don't think I'm gunna have a liver after Wednesday night… Initiations come at me
— Ryan Brown (@OhGoddd_) January 23, 2015
13. There are a lot of people throwing up into bins.
14. And the chairs end up everywhere.
15. Everyone gets a bit messy.
16. By 10.30 everyone leaves to go to Oceana.
17. So things just get even messier.
But you love every moment of it.