18 Times You Were Literally These Penguins At Uni
World Penguin Day is April 25th, and these cute, quirky individuals sure do get themselves into some situations. Much like you at uni, all of these times:
1. When you were on your way to your first lecture, nervous to get started.
Mustn’t be late. Must not be late.
2. Versus when you’re on your way to your last ever lecture.
When. Will. This. Term. End.
3. When you rock up to the club with your squad.
Bring it 🍾
4. When the lecturer asks for a volunteer.
I’m not here 👀
5. And when you get told you have to do a group presentation, so it’s time to decide who’s going to speak first.
You go first, no YOU go first…
6. Walking back home early in the morning after a long sesh.
Or alternatively, from the library after an even longer study session… Same level of exhausted.
7. Trying not to wake your housemates when you get home and are a little drunk.
I’m being super quiet! No-one will know what time I got back…
8. Trying not to miss your deadlines like:
Tfw the hand in is in three hours and you’re only at half the word count.
9. When your tutor starts hounding you for your tutorial essay.
It’s on its way I swear!
10. Or when your lecturer gives you a deadline, asking: “Is that OK with everyone?”
11. When really you mean “NOPE”.
12. Heading into your final year and wondering to yourself: “have I actually got the hang of this now?”
13. Going into your exam with everyone feeling super prepared.
You’ve got this. You stayed up all night cramming.
14. Then you open the exam paper and see the first question.
15. Coming out of your exam proud you even survived it.
(Chest puffing optional)