21 Instagrams That Prove The University of Northampton Is The Best Place To Be a Student
If you weren’t already convinced that the University of Northampton is the best place to be a student, these Instagrams will definitely settle the score.
1. From the moment you step onto campus you feel welcomed.
2. Newton is, of course, the prettiest building ever.
3. But it’s the Holdenby entrance that you’ll remember forever.
4. There’s never a bad time of year to walk across the racecourse.
5. Although it looks at its best at sunrise.
The only plus side of doing an all-nighter in the library.
6. It’s impossible to take a bad picture of the Park Campus at sunset.
7. But then who needs a sunset with the neon Maidwell lights?!
8. Avenue Campus just has a real homely feel.
9. So does the uni restaurant.
10. And the SU never fail to put on awesome events.
Yep, including a petting zoo.
11. And puppy therapy sessions.
We can’t cope with the cuteness!
12. The sport societies are INCREDIBLE.
13. And the rowing society also takes the most epic photos.
14. The fashion students even have a place on the Catwalk.
15. Outside of campus, the town centre has some pretty amazing buildings.
16. Not to mention possibly the most British thing you can get other than tea and crumpets…
17. The Derngate also hosts the best comedy, drama and musical performances.
18. And even the parks can look 👌 in the right weather.
19. Back to the uni though, UoN is pretty damn great.
20. And the best part is, there are more exciting things to come.
Such as the new Waterside Campus.