18 Instagrams That Prove The University of Manchester Has The Most Beautiful Campus
The University of Manchester might be in the middle of a city, but that doesn’t mean it’s not beautiful.
1. Our university looks particularly great in the autumn.
2. And winter too, of course.
3. In fact, it pretty much looks amazing all year round.
Even when rain clouds are gathering rapidly.
4. Especially when the sun eventually comes out in summer.
5. Even our halls are fun and funky.
We can live in brick Toblerones, wbu?
6. The sunrise over campus will give you life.
7. But you’ll be dying at how pretty the sunsets are.
8. Our main campus has some gorgeous, old architecture.
9. But the modern buildings look more than decent too.
Those reflective surfaces 👌👌
10. And don’t even get me started on the John Rylands Library.
We like to call it Hogwarts 2.0 😍😍😍
11. Or North Campus.
12. Does your uni offer breathtaking views like this?
13. Walking around campus to take a break is always a good idea.
We even have mini parks in between buildings.
14. Uni offers some awesome photoshoot locations!
15. You’ll come across some wildlife.
16. And you’ll never have to travel far if you want more alluring views.
The Whitworth Art Gallery and Manchester Museum are both within walking distance of main campus.