18 Tweets That Will Speak To You On An Emotional Level If You Have January Exams
Thanks to Twitter, you are never alone.
1. This important question you actually do know the answer to.
Is there anything more depressing than January exams????? The answer is no
— olivia brown (@oliviabrown95) January 15, 2017
2. This very accurate depiction of how you feel when you attempt to start revising.
Me finally starting revision when there's 2 weeks left till exams pic.twitter.com/IMd11H4My6
— shaf (@mashallahsis) May 1, 2016
3. And this response you’ve wanted to give whenever someone tries and fails to make you feel better.
"Just relax do your best, you'll be fine!" pic.twitter.com/3fZyFcJbqG
— Exam Problems (@ExamProblems) January 10, 2017
4. This deep regret we’ve all felt.
DO NOT LAUGH IN THE FACES OF PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU TO START CONSOLIDATING REVISION NOTES EARLY IN THE YEAR BC NOW I WANT TO DIE
— lauren (@somelaurenkid) May 20, 2014
5. This scarily realistic portrayal of how close you are to actually just dropping out.
How close I am to giving up on my education and becoming a stripper pic.twitter.com/CNJ9VuRgEC
— Gabby 🌬 (@guacamolgaard) January 10, 2016
6. This illustration of how exams have made you feel on the inside.
me: I'm gonna pull an all nighter! I'll study everything!! I'll revise until I know it all!!! BACK TO FRONT!!!!!!
me, 15min into studying: pic.twitter.com/osV2z8cVFq
— nina 💫 (@katiesmcqrath) November 18, 2016
7. This upsetting scenario.
I can't sleep. The moment I close my eyes, all I see is my exam notes…and very clearly
— Nahal Kh.N. (@NahalKh) February 6, 2014
8. This detailed depiction of how far you’re getting with revision.
Me when revising for RE …. what-what-what pic.twitter.com/jvcRxIK7Yn
— polarBAE (@ezakimsoo) November 29, 2016
9. This genuinely considered plan of action.
waking up on exam day like pic.twitter.com/8HyuxJjtbq
— Funny Tweets ⛄️❄️ (@iQuoteComedy) November 16, 2016
10. This inevitable crossroads.
As soon as i open an exam pic.twitter.com/ZD35KAr8yo
— Exam Problems (@ExamProblems) January 6, 2017
11. This very depressing reality.
me in bed whilst I skip my first day back at uni pic.twitter.com/NVzQPEx5xG
— laura (@laurast3wart) January 16, 2017
12. This simple wish you’d give anything to come true.
Me revising pic.twitter.com/COQS7YfvrJ
— Chloé (@chloconut_xo) May 31, 2016
13. This extremely relatable reaction to anything you’re asked about exams.
dad: you have an exam tomorrow shouldnt you be revising
— – (@yewontv) June 6, 2016
14. This reasonable request.
before opening the exam paper pic.twitter.com/PdMiBgTBJI
— George (@georgieehazell) June 17, 2015
15. This rare image of you reading the first question.
going into the biology exam tomorrow and opening the paper pic.twitter.com/2PcBkIUSea
— lauren (@benjamin_c0ck) May 16, 2016
16. This worryingly relatable thought process.
— XO (@BiipolarEmpress) July 8, 2015
17. This unfortunate conclusion.
leaving a final exam like pic.twitter.com/RTsQ6ntaOZ
— Mara (@MaraMc712) May 4, 2016
18. And this painfully accurate depiction of how the whole thing has gone for you.
Leaving my exam and heading straight to the SU like… pic.twitter.com/LM8cAezN0w
— Sam Wiblin-Rowlands (@samw6906) January 12, 2017