21 Dogs That Are Actually You at University
These dogs are you and you are these dogs. 🐶
1. When you arrived as an innocent fresher and posed for your student ID card.
2. When you got the hang of cooking* your own food.
*ordering takeaways like a pro.
3. Until you realised you were putting on the pounds.
4. But this is you when you see even more food.
5. And also you cashing in those free Domino’s vouchers.
6. When you tried and failed to hold a sneeze in during a lecture.
Thanks, Freshers’ Flu.
7. You just chilling in the flat with your uni mates.
8. Also you making said housemates uncomfortable by bringing someone back to the flat.
9. When all you wanted to do was lie in bed and play with Snapchat filters all day.
10. How you look when you attempt an all-nighter in the library.
11. And when you say “I’m just going to go revise in my room for a bit.”
Is 13 Reasons Why really worth it? (Yes.)
he's scared of the fireworks so my mom put on some dog videos for him ❤️ pic.twitter.com/VTjYa6YIcK
— emily (@spaghemily) July 5, 2016
12. When you finally decided that it was time to get studying.
If only I had the work habits of my dog pic.twitter.com/8tq71Nxt54
— isaac machry (@isaacmachry9) February 21, 2017
13. Or when you were fed up of always being the tidy one in the house.
"Nobody ever helps me in this damn house" pic.twitter.com/zrIQBw2NEl
— Layla Aurora 🦄 (@laylabingham) January 2, 2017
14. When you thought you’d ace a module but got a third.
15. Every time you go home for the holidays to find a house full of food.
16. Your exact face when your parents start bombarding you with questions about the future.
Can I live?
17. When you procrastinated by doing literally anything.
This is Maggie. She puts everyone's manaquin challenge to shame 12/10 OG af pic.twitter.com/eialDnsXG7
— Dog Olympics🐶🏆 (@DogOIympics) November 14, 2016
18. When any talk of exams made you angry.
Would still pet pic.twitter.com/74L3efb87q
— Matson Hunter (@MatsonHunter) September 13, 2016
19. Because at the end of the day, all you really care about is sleep.
20. When you go outside after finally finishing an essay.
*appreciates nature on a whole new level*