21 Dogs That Are Actually You at University
These dogs are you and you are these dogs. 🐶
1. When you arrived as an innocent fresher and posed for your student ID card.
2. When you got the hang of cooking* your own food.
*ordering takeaways like a pro.
3. Until you realised you were putting on the pounds.
4. But this is you when you see even more food.
5. And also you cashing in those free Domino’s vouchers.
6. When you tried and failed to hold a sneeze in during a lecture.
Thanks, Freshers’ Flu.
7. You just chilling in the flat with your uni mates.
8. Also you making said housemates uncomfortable by bringing someone back to the flat.
9. When all you wanted to do was lie in bed and play with Snapchat filters all day.
10. How you look when you attempt an all-nighter in the library.
11. And when you say “I’m just going to go revise in my room for a bit.”
Is 13 Reasons Why really worth it? (Yes.)
12. When you finally decided that it was time to get studying.
13. Or when you were fed up of always being the tidy one in the house.
14. When you thought you’d ace a module but got a third.
15. Every time you go home for the holidays to find a house full of food.
16. Your exact face when your parents start bombarding you with questions about the future.
Can I live?
17. When you procrastinated by doing literally anything.
18. When any talk of exams made you angry.
19. Because at the end of the day, all you really care about is sleep.
20. When you go outside after finally finishing an essay.
*appreciates nature on a whole new level*