21 Signs You’ve Become Ross Geller Since Starting University
Going to university is a life-changing experience. It might even turn you into Ross Geller.
1. Freshers’ Week made you realise how awkward you are when it comes to meeting new people.
2. And you’ve already accepted that you’re really not the easiest person to live with.
3. You’re a complete lightweight.
4. And usually spend a large amount of time on nights out apologising for being so embarrassing.
5. You’ll go to great lengths to dodge uni responsibilities.
6. And you take your breaks very seriously.
Me after reading week pic.twitter.com/78HgKXRG6W
— Josh Clapp (@JoshClapp14) February 24, 2016
7. You’re dramatic af when it comes to sharing food.
8. And you’re pretty sure you nap more these days than when you were a child.
9. You’re usually the one to get picked on for a question in seminars.
10. Which is why you spend a lot of time avoiding your lecturers at all costs.
11. You’re not a fan of being held up because of open days.
12. And you don’t appreciate being asked about ~the future~, either.
13. You feel like you take yourself more seriously than most students.
14. And you’ve yet to find your uni
Ross Geller is me pic.twitter.com/ISF38hzNR4
— Regina George ☀️ (@MissSantucci) May 28, 2016