22 Thoughts You Have Whilst Riding The Tube In London
If you’ve ever taken a ride on the London Underground, you’ve definitely had these thoughts.
1. “Where the hell is my Oyster card?!”
Is there a worse feeling than that heart-stopping panic as you approach the barriers and realise you have no idea where your card is?
2. “Why do I even bother doing my hair in the morning when I know that damn underground wind is just going to ruin it?”
How did Pocahontas make the windswept look work so well for her?
3. “Ah, another delayed service. Fantastic.”
Thanks TfL. So predictable.
4. “Who’s eating tuna for breakfast? And why?”
Sort your life out.
5. “Oh god. I forgot my headphones.”
This is going to be a terrible, terrible day.
6. “I should’ve brought a book or something.”
I could be one of those people.
7. “Please don’t sit next to me, please don’t sit next to me…”
8. “Crap. They sat next to me.”
9. “And now they’re manspreading. FFS.”
Stay in your lane, mister.