22 Times ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Summed Up How You Feel About University
Arguably the most legen- wait for it!- dary show ever, How I Met Your Mother is still one of the most applicable shows to students everywhere.
1. When waking up for your lecture just seemed impossible.
Even when it was in the afternoon. 😅
2. Or when you found out it had in fact been cancelled.
3. You whenever you saw Freshers in the library.
4. And also you trying to make it through your reading list.
5. Every time you opened the fridge to discover more of your milk had disappeared.
6. So you then became obsessed with figuring out who in your house was stealing it.
7. When you attempted to write an essay while more than a little tipsy.
8. And then read over what you wrote the next day.
9. Whenever you heard free food was being given out at an event you’d said you weren’t going to.
10. Or when you were assigned a group project with your course friends.
11. When you were stressed out to the max with 3 essays, 2 tests, 1 group project, and a presentation all in one week.
12. Or when your lecturer told you that you couldn’t write an essay in one night.
13. When you achieved a first in your hardest and most-hated module.
14. Or when your tutor told you your plan sounded great but then hated the essay itself.
Thanks for getting my hopes up. ☺️