24 Kanye West Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’re a University Student
“My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” But at least you’ll be able to go to uni and attend your graduation ceremony, right?
1. You start the year off with a positive attitude.
2. But then you end with loads of 9ams so that’s over pretty fast.
And you are not a morning person.
3. You find the perfect squad in your first week of uni.
4. But sometimes end up losing your shit at them.
When they leave the flat dirty, for instance.
5. Luckily for your mates, you can’t stay mad at them for very long.
6. You often struggle to understand anything your lecturer is saying in class.
7. So you laugh at their lame jokes because you really need a good grade.
8. But then they start talking about their personal life in the middle of class.
£9k a year for this?! No wonder it pisses you off.
9. You hate when the class know-it-all blurts out an answer when you actually put your hand up.
10. And you surprise yourself with good marks sometimes.
11. But what’s even more surprising is realising a lecturer actually knows your name.
Even though you barely attend their lectures.
12. You get asked by someone whether you’re interested in further study after your degree and have 3 words for them.
13. If anyone asks if you want to go to the club, you’re always up for it.
14. Especially on student discount nights.
15. You try to pull and and get rejected sometimes.
16. Even though you know you look your best.
You’d expect nothing less from yourself.
17. But you get over it eventually and have a blast with your pals.
18. Nights out are the perfect opportunity for you to sample some new and unusual dance moves.
19. You go out and stay out for so long that you have to take naps during the day just to get through the week.
20. And tbh, napping makes you forget about how empty your bank account it.
21. Which is why the day you get your student loan is the best everrrr.
Because you can go off and spend it again!
22. Going back home means you get to listen to your parents drone on and on about “the future” for 3 weeks straight. 🙃🙃🙃
23. So you end up giving any random answer to get them off your back.
24. Even though you know that you should really start thinking about it because graduation will be here in a flash.
And then student life will be over forever.