26 RuPaul’s Drag Race Reactions That Sum Up How You Feel About Graduating
Shantay, you do not stay. Graduation is around the corner for final year students, and this is probably what you’re thinking and how you’re feeling.
1. This year has flown by, and you’re shocked at how close graduation is.
2. You’ve already started to notice how expensive everything is.
There should be student finance just for how much the gown and cap rental cost is.
3. And that isn’t even including how much you have to pay to buy your official graduation photographs.
4. All that money could have been put to much better use.
5. You don’t see the point of having to measure your graduation cap since it won’t stay on your head.
Yeah, I’ve seen the pictures.
6. Well, at least you can chuck it up in the air at the end of the ceremony.
(Unless your uni has banned this for health and safety reasons…)
7. You’re definitely thinking of using the robe and hood to make yourself a dementor.
8. And you’re going to really strut your stuff in the gown.
The street is my catwalk.
9. You might be wondering what you should give your fave lecturer as a goodbye present, because they’re the absolute best.
10. And what you’re gonna say to the people on your course you don’t like.
11. You have already planned what you’re going to wear.
12. And how you’re going to do your makeup.
After all, you don’t want to look like a clown.
13. The gossiping between you and your friends about how everyone else will look has already begun.
14. More than anything, you’re upset you can’t choose who you graduate with.
You have so many close friends on other courses 😢
15. Especially because the long af ceremony will be boring without them.
You walk across the stage for 3 seconds but still have to be seated in the hall for the whole time???
16. You aren’t looking forward to the amount of queuing you’ll have to do on the day.
Queues to collect your gown and cap, go into the hall, return your gown and cap… Ugh.
17. Or how much clapping you’ll have to do throughout.
My hands and head already hurt.
18. Or the niggling thought in your head that you just might trip on the stage.
19. You’d be lying if you said you weren’t secretly hoping someone else tripped though.
20. At the end of the day, nothing you feel rivals how thrilled your parents will be.
Ergo, they’ll be even more embarrassing than usual.
21. In fact, you know you’ll secretly wish you could just get away from them for the whole day.
22. But that will be impossible, so you’ll have to turn to the abundant alcohol present instead.
23. It’ll slowly start to sink in soon that you’re actually gonna be g r a d u a t i n g.
Tissues at the ready.
24. At least summer will be full of parties and craziness.
No more lectures, no more essays, no more exams!
25. And also catching up on some much-needed sleep.
26. Because graduation means you’ve officially finished your degree at univrsity!
It’ll soon be time for you to spread your wings.