27 Times Gordon Ramsay Said Exactly What You Were Thinking At University
Unfortunately, you can’t always live by the motto “say it as it is.” So here’s Gordon Ramsay doing it to all those idiot sandwiches for you.
1. When you were asked about job prospects by loads of people before you even started your degree at university.
2. When your parents started talking to your new flatmates on move-in day.
3. When people wouldn’t stop asking questions about plagiarism in the first lecture.
4. When you got the worst lecturer as your seminar leader.
5. And they asked you for an answer in class but then spoke over you.
6. Worse than anything else, when they read off the PowerPoint for the whole hour.
7. When you realised that you all had differing political views in your flat.
8. And that people weren’t going to stay clean forever.
9. Cooking a flat meal wasn’t always the best idea because one person inevitably messed up.
10. And another person always “hovered” but never actually got stuck in.
11. When you caught the elusive food-thief in your flat.
More disappointed than anything, really.
12. When the WiFi was way too slow.
13. When you held the door open for someone and they just walked right past you.
14. Hearing that someone finished an assignment early.
Gold star for you 👏
15. Or telling people they were being too loud in the library only for them to deny it vehemently.
16. When you had a group project with someone who did no work at all.
17. When you went to check out student housing and were horrified.
18. Plus, the temperature inside the house was definitely below zero.
19. Everyone seemed to hate a certain club but you had a different opinion.
20. But by the end of the night, you were extremely drunk and just wanted to leave.
21. When you ordered a kebab or cheesy chips in the early hours of the morning and the employee took f o r e v e r to get it ready.
22. Every single time you went home, your parents told you off about something or the other.
Smh, you should’ve just stayed at uni.
23. And they often said silly things like “no alcohol at the dinner table.”
24. So you tried to make plans with friends but they always cancelled.
25. When you psyched yourself up for your final exams.
26. And when you finally finished but saw other students waiting outside the exam hall to go in.