29 Spongebob Squarepants Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’ve Been To University
You wouldn’t have thought you’d relate so much to a yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea before university…
1. When you were excited to start cooking your own meals for once.
I’m a low-budget Gordon Ramsay.
2. But it soon started to go wrong because you weren’t used to the stove.
3. When you had to calmly tell your flatmates to stop filling the sink up with dirty dishes.
4. When you saw how long your reading list was before lectures had even begun.
5. When your timetable showed a 9am every single morning.
You knew there was no way you’d last.
6. Which you were often late for, considering you’d only gotten out of bed a minute ago.
Meaning you barely had time to shower/brush your teeth/put on clothes other than joggers and a ripped t-shirt.
7. When you soon realised you’d have to buy the cheapest cereal because of budget cuts.
It actually tastes like cardboard.
8. When you were forced to aTtEnD ThE coMpuLsOrY LiBraRy sKiLlS AnD pLaGiArIsM wOrKsHoP eVeRy SiNgLe yEaR.
9. When you were put in a group with your best mates.
10. When you weren’t paying attention in class but were called out to give an answer.
11. When that really annoying person in class was boasting about their 4-month internship over summer.
(You’re secretly just bitter because you’ve been rejected from everything.)
12. When the radiators weren’t working in your seminar classroom so you nearly froze to death.
13. But they’d always be switched on in summer.
14. You whenever you saw library bae.
15. When your parents said they were coming over for a surprise visit.
Well, time to get cleaning.
16. And they always ended up telling you to ‘behave’.
17. How it felt when your student finance came in.
18. So you headed up to the club to show off some of your best dance moves.
19. You even went in hard whenever there were fancy dress competitions.
20. But sometimes you just wanted to stay in and watch Netflix.
21. When you did go out, a friend got really drunk so you had to take care of them.
Drunk people are like babies.
22. When you went back home for the holidays and couldn’t meet up with your mates as everyone was too busy.
Forever alone 😢
23. But at least you got to eat your mum’s food again!
24. How it felt when you did an all-nighter.
25. And then when you finally handed in your assignment.
26. Sitting exams always made you nervous.
27. Especially because your classmates would discuss answers afterwards and you hadn’t written anything they said.
28. When the time came to say goodbye to uni forever.
29. But then you were graduated and still didn’t know what you wanted to do in life.