20 Things That Always Happen On a Student Night Out, As Told By Bridesmaids
There’s a bit of Annie in most of us. There’s a bit of drunk Annie in all of us.
1. Pre-drinks begin and that first drink is divine.
Gin never tasted so good.
2. Especially if it’s been a while.
3. Sooner or later, the classiness flies out the window.
And you bypass using a glass altogether.
4. But you’re now suitably tipsy and it’s time to head out.
The town better be ready for you.
5. During the walk, the alcohol starts to hit you.
6. But nonetheless, you rock up to the club, ready to dance.
Dance and drink.
7. You manage to successfully convince the bouncer you’re sober.
(I mean, in reality, you definitely don’t. But you get in, so whatever.)
8. You get some drinks and suddenly your jam comes on.
You and your flatmates have a fully choreographed routine for this. Your time has come.
9. Maybe you catch the eye of someone from across the bar.
Usually, you’d be coy. But right now, you’re most definitely drunk and quite possibly horny.
10. However, it turns out first impressions don’t always ring true.
11. So you pretend your friend is your SO.
Yeah, sorry, pal. Already taken. Thanks for the drink though.
12. You go to the loo and are reminded about the pure gift from god that is drunk girls in the bathroom.
You underrated beacons of confidence.
13. And before you know it, you’ve been connecting on a spiritual level for 25 minutes.
14. Re-emerging, you go to get a drink before realising *somehow* your money’s gone.
Now comes the tactical part of the evening – acquiring free drinks.
15. And, at one point or another, you lose everyone.
16. You find them again, and sooner or later, you realise quite how drunk one member of your group is.
They’ve stopped making sense – maybe it’s time to head off.
17. So alas, you bid farewell to the club.
18. And suddenly realise how badly you need food.
19. Eventually, you arrive home and collapse in bed.
This bed is like heaven.