18 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Studied At UCLAN
If you went to UCLAN, you’ll understand the following things.
1. Living for Warehouse Tuesdays.
— Rob Fraser (@RobZombie555) September 28, 2014
2. And getting annoyed when anything stood in the way of doing so.
I HAVE A FUCKING 9AM START ON WEDNESDAY AGAIN. LITERALLY FUCK OFF UCLAN. WHY CAN I NEVER GO WAREHOUSE TUESDAYS
— sweet lime (@sanurrrr) January 1, 2016
3. Dreading being on the top floor in halls.
That’s too many stairs.
4. The fear when you had to start looking for houses in second year.
Avenham, Deepdale and Plungington are scary places!
5. Going to Aldi for “a couple of things” and leaving with a trolley full.
6. Starting the night off right at the Adelphi.
7. Then going here:
8. And hoping you don’t end up here:
But you probably will.
9. Hating the long, cold walk to the free gym.
Domino’s and warmth always seem more appealing.
10. But occasionally loving the view from the library.
If nothing else 😅
11. Feeling confused whenever you stumble across a stray Southerner.
12. The impossibility of finding a parking space on campus.
13. And of resisting a Cheeky Monkeys.
The smell gets you every time.
— teri-louise cromie (@terilou_) March 24, 2016
14. Feeling all the guilt for getting a taxi into town from halls.
15. The joy of discovering Preston has a Nandos.
16. Only needing the tiniest bit of sun to come out for everyone to act like it’s summer.
Cue the shirtless men.
17. Eventually giving in and referring to Preston as Depreston.
No matter how much you don’t want to, the name sticks.