17 Things You Experience In An All Girls Student House
There are a lot of assumptions about what it’s like to live in an all girls student house. Whether you find the assumptions true or not, here are some experiences you’ll undoubtedly have.
1. There’ll be hair everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
Who knew that humans could lose this much hair and not be bald?
2. There’ll probably also be a lot of baking.
Baking cookies and watching the toy story trilogy. Typical girls uni house
— ROBBO (@LydiaRobbo) October 8, 2015
3. Getting ready to go out becomes a mission of gargantuan proportions.
4. But it’s OK because you’ll all help each other.
5. There’s a half-decent chance your house won’t look like a bomb just went off.
Depending on your housemates, obviously.
6. Or you’ll all just be really good at hiding the mess.
7. There’ll be 1,000,000 different kinds of shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser in the bathroom.
Three girls bathroom or the shampoo and conditioner aisle??? pic.twitter.com/0nPfNkFYrY
— kasie thanksgiving (@kasieallen) September 26, 2014
8. And there’ll probably be unspoken judgement for the products you’ve bought.
9. There will be a LOT of hair grips lying around.
10. At any given point in a month there will be one housemate needing copious amounts of chocolate and hugs.
11. And there will always be wine in the fridge.
12. There’ll be clothes lying around from when you had a spontaneous fashion show.
13. Or really, really cute things like bunting and candles.
So excited to move back in with my girls in September. Girly house is needed: bunting, smelly candles, maybe some Potpourri. 🍂💐💕
— Emma (@emlbakr) July 16, 2015