18 Things That Happen Every Time You Try To Watch a Film With Your Uni Housemates
Choosing to stay in and watch a film with your uni housemates is a great way to spend some quality time together and kill a couple of hours, it’s just a shame that it’s never as easy as it should be.
1. First you have to decide where to watch the film, which turns out to be a much bigger decision than you thought it would be.
The living room might have the biggest TV but the the bedrooms have the beds.
2. You then sit scrolling through Netflix in search of the perfect film.
3. But even though there are thousands of choices you can’t agree on anything.
4. As time goes by you start to feel hungry, and with no film in sight you decide now might be a good time to get a snack.
5. Only to discover that the fridge is completely empty of anything you actually want to eat.
6. You check the time and realise that the corner shop is still open.
7. So reluctantly you get ready to leave the house.
8. You politely ask if anyone else wants anything but regret it when you discover they actually had a list ready.
9. And pray that a film has finally been chosen by the time you get back.
Spoiler: it hasn’t.
10. So the mindless scrolling begins again with everyone becoming increasingly impatient.
11. Before long you’ve already eaten the majority of the snacks you bought.
12. And people who have 9am lectures start giving up and going to bed.