28 Scenes From ‘The Office’ You’ll Recognise Now You’re a Working Graduate
You already knew The Office was funny, but being in the working world has made you appreciate it even more.
1. When you started and had to sit through a Health and Safety talk.
2. And the training sessions which were just awkward for everyone involved.
3. When childish pranks became the best part of your day.
4. And they never get old.
5. Every time Thirsty Thursdays got out of hand.
6. When you couldn’t articulate yourself well in appraisals.
7. When people won’t shut up about their weekend.
…that's all. pic.twitter.com/XgbzicKKxS
— David Brent (@DAVlDBRENT) June 9, 2015
8. And when they get precious about their stationary.
9. When your boss overreacts.
10. When the office show off bigs themselves up.
11. And when the one who tells terrible jokes makes everyone cringe.
12. When you have to endure a motivational speech from your boss.
Nothing ever changes by staying the same… Quite literally. pic.twitter.com/rk3CCNAqqU
— David Brent (@DAVlDBRENT) January 5, 2016
13. When that person you fancy walks in the room.
14. On those days that drag.
15. When you got someone you didn’t really know in Secret Santa.
16. When everyone still acted like they were at uni.
17. Every time you lose your temper at someone and they walk away from you.
18. And when it’s too early to put up with someone’s shit.
19. When everyone jumps aboard the banter train that is Reply All.
20. When office bickering never stops.
21. When you get your company picture taken and don’t know what face to pull.
22. And then you have to describe yourself for your bio on the website.
Put… David Brent is refreshingly laid-back for a man with such responsibility. pic.twitter.com/bySptrX37I
— David Brent (@DAVlDBRENT) March 15, 2016
23. Whenever someone asks you about your sex life all the time.
24. And when that one person goes into way too much detail.
25. On company nights out when the embarrassing dance moves make an appearance.
26. And when you say something that you regret so much you consider quitting your job.
27. When you’re wrongly accused of something.
28. And whenever cake goes round for someone’s birthday.
I prefer a flan pic.twitter.com/KYA7HCdwQS
— David Brent (@DAVlDBRENT) November 29, 2013