14 Things You Miss About Living In a Student House Once You’ve Graduated
Living in a student house very rarely meets up to expectations; they’re often cold, damp and way too noisy. However, once you leave them, you might just find yourself missing some aspects of your life there, even if it’s just a tiny bit.
1. The possibility of easily living with your uni mates.
2. Or just down the road from them.
3. And knowing that there’s usually always someone around.
Your uni housemates might occasionally annoy you when you live there, but you’ll miss them all once you’ve moved out.
4. Feeling grown-up and responsible, but also knowing you can still mess up because you’re a student.
5. Which sometimes means being as far from grown-up and responsible as possible.
6. The way that stuff like this becomes normal:
Know your living in a student house when you see this pic.twitter.com/fcKHydGuqh
— Ben Dodson (@BenDodson93) February 4, 2016
7. And the fact that there are no rules for when decorations should or should not come down.
8. The quirky, mismatched furniture.
You might hate it when you’re there, but you’ll find yourself sad to let it go.
9. And the impromptu house parties.
10. The fact that someone’s always up for a takeaway.
11. Or a film night.
12. And that, no matter how stressed you are, there’s always someone who’s slightly more stressed than you.
13. So you can all either panic together.
14. Or celebrate.
You know what they say: you don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone. 💔