12 People You Definitely Don’t Want To Imitate On Your Graduation Day
It’s every graduand’s worst nightmare.
No one wants to be that person who falls at graduation.
So scared I'll fall over on stage at graduation
— Emily Broderick (@emsyb17) July 11, 2016
And it may be unlikely, but it’s bound to happen to someone…
Can't wait to fall on my face at graduation tomorrow 🙃
— Bekki Davies (@bekkdavies) July 10, 2016
1. You definitely don’t want to copy this person.
— gabriel (@GabbyTodesco) June 16, 2016
2. And have your most embarrassing moment documented on Snapchat.
Thanks friends 😊😊😊
— Marissa Gardner (@assiramgardner) October 2, 2014
3. Because you won’t be able to forget it.
Especially if you’re left with a scar.
slipped and fell right after the graduation ceremony and right before my party. All I can say is… it hurts.. bad.😑 pic.twitter.com/4aH8qMvPaZ
— ciara✌️ (@cdfrench7) May 20, 2013
4. Or live it down.
— khii . (@Khiikat) June 5, 2016
5. Especially if it’s immortalised on the official DVD.
Like it was for this Nottingham Trent student…
6. You can try to style it out…
Guys it happened… I fell at graduation…. pic.twitter.com/bC2eq4UBFJ
— kit (@kitfowler15) May 23, 2014
7. Or just crawl the rest of your way back to your seat 🙈
“I’ll never forget graduation, the day I fell face first onto the concrete in front of a thousand people.” pic.twitter.com/1meXcNjtyQ
— awkwardfamilyphotos (@awkwardfamily) July 24, 2015
8. You just have to hope you can stay vertical for the whole ceremony.
9. Be careful of stairs. They are not your friend.
10. And do not end up like this.
Here's the proof 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/3foTqAUL6w
— lil' dweeb (@RaayNeez) June 16, 2016
11. Or with an injury like this.
The bruise that says “I fell at graduation 👋”
Yes I am the girl that fell at graduation pic.twitter.com/wudPj3YNcO
— Krista Kronlokken (@Kkronny) June 6, 2015
12. Good luck graduates of 2016.
May your first steps towards adulthood go smoothly 🙏😂