18 Times University Made You Hate Clubbing
For a lot of students, clubbing is one of the best parts of going to uni. But sometimes your whole night out just goes wrong 💩
1. When the DJ put on the same playlist they’ve been playing for as long as you can remember.
2. And you wished student nights weren’t always on at the same places.
Guess I'm the only student who is bored of nights out at the Union. Same playlist, acid vodka, everyone stands around and bleurgh
— Dan Grant (@LoneRaverGrant) January 23, 2015
3. When you lost all your friends and had to wander around, pretending to be on your phone and getting really drunk by yourself.
4. When you arrived at the club and no one was there.
Why did the event say hundreds of people were attending…?
when you're at the club and no one is here so it feels like a middle school dance all over again 😑🙄
— brandon (@BrandonOhlin) July 15, 2016
5. And you ended up just going to the bar and awkwardly waiting.
Or braving it and dancing on an empty dance floor.
6. When it was so busy you couldn’t move or enjoy dancing.
7. And the queue for the bar was ridiculously long.
Trying to order drinks when the club is crowded have you like pic.twitter.com/vjpBRlDfUv
— Tj. Detweiler (@jenkiessss) October 7, 2014
8. When you then wrestled your way back through the queue with your new drink and it got spilt all over you.
Because everyone is pushing in.
When someone pushes in the queue for the bar… pic.twitter.com/9JzL6NfCRc
— Pretty52 (@Pretty52) June 3, 2016
9. When everyone got really excited about a song you don’t like or haven’t heard.
10. When your friends were all getting with people and you weren’t.
when all ur friends start hooking up so u just like pic.twitter.com/rGLdwsr9RX
— ✨ (@innndyx) May 13, 2015
11. When one of your friends got kicked out so you had to leave before you were ready.
When you get kicked out the club and it all kicks off inside pic.twitter.com/2oPBjq9BxE
— Duke Ellington (@Dukey_bby) July 11, 2016
12. Or they got so drunk they were sick and you spent a large part of your night nursing them 😷
13. When you got talked into going out before a 9am and hoped it would be fine.
But it definitely wasn’t.
Swore I would never drink again after nearly dying from my hangover yesterday and here I am, in Tesco buying 2 bottles of wine 🙃 love me
— shaunagh (@shaunaghcurleyy) July 14, 2016
14. And you lost a day of work to a horrendous hangover.
15. When your student budget meant you had to choose between one more drink and a takeaway.
16. When you ended up in loads of club photos but were not sober enough to be caught on camera.
How I think I look vs reality. pic.twitter.com/0lKDuf70y5
— Carly Heading (@carlyylalaa) May 13, 2016
17. When you forgot how to dance because alcohol.
When I attempt to 'dance'…https://t.co/Zv6cQXkOn8
— Pretty52 (@Pretty52) July 11, 2016
18. And when it was over, but you were way too drunk for it to be over.
WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING???