18 Times University Made You Realise Just How Lazy You Are
Being a student is all about doing things you wouldn’t get away with once you become a real adult. Like being as lazy as humanly possible.
1. When you had to set multiple alarms to have any chance of getting to your 9am lecture.
It'll still be a struggle to make my 9am lecture 🙈 pic.twitter.com/eTSevsgxz4
— Joe Page (@Joe_Page96) November 13, 2015
2. Because if you can help it, leaving your bed is never an option.
When you're to lazy to get out of bed to walk two feet to your desk so you move your bed to your desk instead 👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/FiQxXS54MZ
— TAYLOR KIESSLING (@OhItsTaylorrr) January 14, 2016
3. When you hibernated in your onesie for so long your housemates had to check if you were still alive.
— Stephanie Miles (@StephMiles2197) January 12, 2016
4. That time you realised anything can be a plate if you really want it to be.
Your laziness has taught you more creativity than your course ever could 😂
— Laura Pratt (@lauramary96xx) January 18, 2016
5. Literally. Anything.
when you are too lazy to get a plate and have to share pic.twitter.com/1kV1qvChKX
— &i (@niamcutiepies) January 10, 2016
6. And that you would even risk injury to avoid washing up.
Seems perfectly reasonable.
— Lauryn Macfarlane (@Lauryn_Mac13) January 9, 2016
7. When you took the game of bin jenga in your house to the next level.
You’ll never be the one who gives in and takes the rubbish out.
Flat 4 bin jenga game too strong 😷 pic.twitter.com/EShcyq9B82
— Pringle (@becky_donna) November 20, 2015
8. And when you could’ve done the recycling each week but then you just didn’t.
No regrets. pic.twitter.com/ksT9Gl3hxr
— Roisin Ryan-Self (@RoisinRS) January 26, 2016
9. Because actually leaving the house to recycle is too much.
So close, yet so far.
— CayLee Isern (@CayLeeKathryn) January 8, 2016
10. When you were supposed to clean as you went along…
Fuck the system.
— alina (@alinadorothea) January 14, 2016
11. Because if you can’t be bothered to clean yourself, how can you be expected to clean the kitchen?
— Sierra Autumn (@SierraSkrout) November 9, 2015
12. When you could’ve paid attention in your seminar and taken real notes, but listening was too much effort.
“If I look like I’m writing he won’t pick on me.”
13. And when you rewarded 5 minutes of work with 4 hours of YouTube.
Youtube is like a deep dark hole how did i end up here pic.twitter.com/OaI8BkeMtw
— Miranda Barnes (@mirandarbarnes) January 15, 2016
14. When you realised you’ve spent your entire student loan on avoiding cooking.
15. And you pushed the boundaries of what constitutes a balanced diet.
16. When you messaged your housemates from your bedroom to ask them to bring you things.
Thought I was fine earlier, then had this text exchange with my flatmate, just replied w a random word okay me ok pic.twitter.com/tneuJSZ2T0
— Megan✨ (@chandepala) November 22, 2015
17. And the distance between the toilet and the bin was way too far.
When you're lazy. pic.twitter.com/H99M3ghpI1
— john cruckshank (@johncruckshank) January 13, 2016
18. And when you regularly have to take extreme measures to get even the smallest piece of work done.
Why does a degree have to involve work?! 😭😭😭
— Hannah (@HannahSharr) January 12, 2016