19 Important Lessons Selasi From Bake Off Can Teach Us About Working Under Pressure
GBBO and chill.
Bake Off’s Selasi was a chill icon from start to finish.
1. He taught us that starting work without a plan is totally fine.
2. And to just have fun with it.
3. Resting is important.
4. And snack breaks are essential.
5. Followed by more resting.
6. Don’t take life too seriously.
7. Though there’s nothing wrong with making an entrance.
Totally rocking up to the library like this from now on.
8. Don’t let everyone else’s last-minute panic get to you.
9. And always remember: everything is probably fine.
10. It’s important to not let others get too stressed either.
11. Spread your calm vibes during hard times…
12. And everyone will love you for it.
13. Don’t be afraid of a challenge.
14. Because you’ll probably smash it anyway.
15. Working with friends can help.
17. Just never rush. Ever.
18. And waiting for results doesn’t have to be stressful either.
Have a lie down. They will come.