20 Before & After Images You’ll Recognise If This Uni Year Has Ruined You
Thank god it’s the summer 👏☀️😴
1. You began the year full of hope and confidence.
Start of college vs. The end of college pic.twitter.com/oQX458G0RU
— Ansh (@anshumansinha97) May 29, 2015
2. But then the deadlines started.
Me at the start of uni vs me before end of semester deadlines pic.twitter.com/i50FS6hdIU
— phranzis (@ButtplugGnome) April 15, 2016
3. And exams.
Me at the beginning of the semester vs. now pic.twitter.com/JHKwdX8egR
— John Paul Safford (@notjacksafford) May 4, 2016
4. And the excitement you felt when starting uni was crushed.
Me at the beginning of the school year vs me at this point in the semester pic.twitter.com/w0r8kIJEJY
— Tumblr Things (@tumblrthings) May 18, 2016
first year vs final year pic.twitter.com/c0cQOD6ftq
— Mahnur￼ (@accidentully) April 17, 2015
6. As was your spirit.
me at the start of this semester vs me at the end of this semester pic.twitter.com/NrhttFADIN
— Mujahimeme (@mujahimeme) March 28, 2016
7. You realised you were wrong to be so optimistic.
Start of the semester vs exam time pic.twitter.com/J2FigLBz1G
— Nic (@Pick_Nicole99) January 25, 2016
8. Your money (and the fun) quickly ran out.
Because you started off going out all the time and then getting Domino’s – only to spend the end of the year hungry and bored.
Me at the beginning of Easter vs me at the end when I've done no uni work pic.twitter.com/ybmyMXAaK9
— Sam (@Bigweave24) March 31, 2016
9. And you probably didn’t achieve many of the things you set out to.
Me at the start of a new semester VS me at the end of it pic.twitter.com/oTPU22Sway
— 𒀭 (@IRLhobo) April 1, 2016
10. The beginning of the year had such potential.
me at the start of the semester vs me at the end of the semester pic.twitter.com/vgj3xx1LDT
— doмιвιтcн (@DeIirus) May 24, 2016
11. But it didn’t last.
start of the semester vs two weeks in pic.twitter.com/h3Fj6hVlFk
— grean bean (@misandrism) January 30, 2016
12. The course was a lot harder than you’d hoped.
Me at the start of uni vs the end pic.twitter.com/xiqhKuqqu8
— Charlie Benson (@hicharliebenson) June 14, 2016
13. Your phone calls home became increasingly concerning as the year went on.
Me during the beginning of the semester vs. me at the end of finals week pic.twitter.com/vUF42Y5PzM
— meg flaherty (@_scrambledmeggs) May 12, 2016
14. You began to realise you’ve grown older.
— David (@GQleo) April 8, 2015
15. And a lot more tired.
Start of the semester vs now… pic.twitter.com/rAkBqNuujZ
— JB III (@JimmyBarry2) December 5, 2015
16. Anyone who said uni was easy was lying.
me at the beginning of the semester vs me now pic.twitter.com/CPvlMl8VP1
— College Humor (@_CollegeHumor_) May 18, 2016
17. The stress of it really took its toll.
Start of college VS now pic.twitter.com/AVKxHVgmxJ
— Eleanor #BonAppétit (@katysprismlight) November 4, 2015
18. It’s official. This uni year has ruined you.
— Simon Clark (@simonoxfphys) February 5, 2017
19. You feel like a different person.
Me during the beginning of the semester vs. me at the end of the semester pic.twitter.com/v4beKkvqSa
— JeHOEvah Thickness (@CicconeKid) April 16, 2016
20. And definitely need the summer to recover.
Me at the beginning of the semester vs now pic.twitter.com/3ye4ZXlXeq
— Typical Girl (@SoDamnTrue) March 10, 2017