22 Images About Going Back To Uni That Freshers Just Won’t Understand Yet
How can the summer already be over? WHY is this happening?
1. Guess what? You’re going back to uni.
my face when I think about going back to uni: pic.twitter.com/r5idJ0i8ta
— Hudson (@emmathehud) September 1, 2016
2. Which means hard work.
3. And lots of deadlines.
I'm starting uni soon.. let me just pic.twitter.com/nCXdb5xjIu
— adi nabil (@bilfadzillah) July 21, 2016
4. You’ve just lost all your motivation over summer.
5. And you don’t know where to find it.
6. Every time your mum mentions it you feel pretty much exactly like this:
“Are you excited?”
when you're out with your friends and someone mentions that uni starts soon pic.twitter.com/MlznLsjckt
— Blu (@maxwont) August 31, 2014
7. And she’ll probably have to drag you there.
me going back to uni today pic.twitter.com/0PEySSezqw
— Hilary // (@_itshilary) April 26, 2016
8. Because you are so not prepared for 9ams.
me: u better fix ur body clock u r going back to uni nxt week!!!!
also me @ 2am: pic.twitter.com/DRM6tDBSoH
— emmanuelle (@emmanmagpantay) May 16, 2016
9. And anything right now seems preferable to waking up early again.
It just hit me that I'm going back to uni after a good fun weekend pic.twitter.com/GWOJixPFfC
— Minami (@southburd) August 7, 2016
10. You can’t even really enjoy the last of the summer.
Too much panic.
When u realize uni is only few days away pic.twitter.com/qEWwhCbC4J
— Ruqayyah Ibrahim (@Rxqayyah) August 26, 2016
11. Though you try your best.
Thanks parents ✌️
When you have to make the most of it before you go back to uni pic.twitter.com/EA06DcNsak
— rayan (@hyperrugrat) August 26, 2016
12. You consider not going at all.
When you don't want to go back to uni but you want to finish your degree pic.twitter.com/39g3Uug85s
— [byun] chanyeol ah (@OttokajiTwinkie) September 7, 2016
13. Especially once you check your reading list.
Uni work has me pic.twitter.com/Ho7g7b4sTn
— Lina (@LinaMpolase) March 14, 2016
14. And realise how much more pressure you’ll be under this year than the last.
when u realise it's only a month till back to uni pic.twitter.com/NuonubbcoG
— hermione (@hezipotter) August 16, 2016
15. Which you just cannot handle any more.
You’ve done a year or two of uni already, must there REALLY be more work?
16. Not to mention having to deal with all the excited freshers.
Who just don’t realise how shitting hard uni is yet.
When you realize you're about to go back to uni and see a bunch of people that you absolutely cannot stand pic.twitter.com/AThZKj6FEF
— ✂️ (@SFik14) August 28, 2016
17. And trying to live well on a student loan again.
Cannot be done.
when u get ur bill from Uni & they ask u for thousands of dollars, ur left arm & a kidney all due yesterday..like pic.twitter.com/RKCaO5YRDr
— liv (@olivia_garnette) August 26, 2016
18. You realise the work will probably be even harder this year.
19. So you already know how your first seminar is going to feel.
When you most likely have no clue what is going on.
When uni starts again pic.twitter.com/ewC1zkm2Kv
— Josip (@jperkovic93) August 27, 2016
20. The thought of the journey to uni again has got you like this:
thinkin about going back to uni got me like pic.twitter.com/VIW6YPlyYa
— maya (@mayahnnybll) January 8, 2016
21. But in the end, you’ll find a way to cope once you’re there…
— Cameron (@CameronScarlett) September 7, 2016
22. And at least you have this to look forward to.
When you go back to uni after break and your parents pay for your food shop pic.twitter.com/za1lZ3eP6B
— lish x (@NotAlishaa) August 1, 2016