24 Tweets About Freshers’ Flu That Will Make You Laugh Through The Pain
This is the end ⚰⚰⚰⚰
1. When you were surrounded by people coughing in lectures.
"Hahaha Ahmed guess what?! I have freshers flu haha *BLOWS INTO MY FACE* hahaha lol" pic.twitter.com/F9ySgpydIp
— كنت (@ahmedchoudhury) October 4, 2015
2. Spreading their plague.
Sat in your lecture when everyone still has freshers flu like pic.twitter.com/d8hChrbRlx
— milly (@_badbadmood) September 30, 2015
3. Not to mention your housemates.
When your flatmates have freshers flu and are disgusting so need to be quarantined pic.twitter.com/OpO1Mjk8jN
— McCabe (@LaurenceSmither) October 1, 2015
4. When you managed to avoid it for a while and thought you were safe.
me when all my mutuals that have just started uni get hit with freshers flu pic.twitter.com/fkdXs4kaAS
— spooky! jess 🎃 (@mistyclaires) September 15, 2016
5. But then…
me yesterday: I can't believe I escaped freshers flu ! I am the epitome of health !
me today: pic.twitter.com/qSlt1FMkiU
— sambuca chin (@perksofbeingffi) September 28, 2016
6. It hits you.
When freshers flu gets to you pic.twitter.com/cA0QmwKpva
— jay (@Rebljay) September 28, 2016
7. You didn’t believe the hype. But now you know.
Freshers flu has hit me like a fucking bus
— Charlotte (@Charlotteblack_) October 4, 2016
8. And it is very, very not good.
This ain't even freshers flu, I think I have caught death
— Courtney (@courtneyshaw_ox) October 3, 2016
9. When you realise how wrong you were to underestimate it.
I thought freshers flu was a joke guess the jokes on me now
— Pablo ⚪️ (@Big__OJ) October 4, 2016
10. And that no one is immune.
— holly (@deatthhrattle) September 17, 2015
11. The pain is real.
The Real Face Of Freshers Flu pic.twitter.com/6I750Glonu
— sarah (@sarahturnnidge) October 9, 2014
12. It ruins all your uni plans.
Trying to flirt with freshers flu pic.twitter.com/KLe26YFdcb
— Aimee (@Aaimeehh) September 19, 2016
13. And attempts to still go out.
when you get freshers flu but wanna bop out with ur flatmates pic.twitter.com/wJpRoVAQBA
— Josh Naughton (@kwonfury) October 2, 2015
14. Though you still try to live that uni life.
— Lana (@allanaghbanana) October 3, 2015
15. This is your reality now.
Woo freshers' flu pic.twitter.com/ayOtMhdeua
— Liam Fraser (@FraserLiam) October 16, 2015
16. Lectures are impossible to get through.
every freshers flu pic.twitter.com/UgqEgILDFt
— Grace Elizabeth ♡ (@whatagemblog) November 30, 2015
17. And just embarrassing.
As if I got advised to go home by my lecturer because my coughing was distracting 🙄 freshers flu is not the one
— ㅤㅤㅤeleanor (@eleanor_hoggett) October 4, 2016
18. You hear rumours that you’ll never fully recover.
Do not be fooled, freshers flu is very VERY real. If you get it, you will have it for life.
— Dear Freshers (@Dear_Freshers) September 26, 2016
19. The self pity is real.
— DanDan (@DanielleMonk_) October 6, 2015
20. But well deserved. Just look at you.
Freshers flu got me like pic.twitter.com/mfsel8eXNq
— Claudia (@claudsrachel) October 4, 2015
21. When you think you’re starting to feel better but it comes back for round 2.
when your freshers flu comes back pic.twitter.com/E6EuD6fZfo
— Sasha Veliko-Shapko (@TheLastRussian) October 1, 2015
22. And all you want to do is run home to your mum.
Sure I went to uni to be independent and here I am a week later at home because I have freshers flu and need a carer aka me mum
— ▫️manda▪️ (@aexwoods) September 24, 2016
23. Because this is just not what you signed up for when you went to uni.
University is so fun until freshers week ends & you have freshers flu & your room is a mess & you've had pasta for the 5th day in a row
— Kane Emerson (@KaneEmerson) September 26, 2016
24. All you know right now is: it’s freshers’ flu 1 – you 0.
Lord take my soul freshers flu has GOT ME
— childish gambino (@chlobiwankenobi) September 28, 2016