27 Times The Final Season of Fresh Meat Gave You An End of Uni Crisis
Between your fear about getting a job and sadness about leaving your uni friends, graduate life isn’t exactly appealing. The last season of Fresh Meat sums up final year perfectly.
1. When JP was unnerved by the doorbell ringing in the morning and you realised you also aren’t ready to adult yet.
2. When Josie found out how little time there is left of uni and you were just as panicked as she was.
3. And you completely understood her desperation to hold onto every last bit of uni life with your housemates.
4. When JP’s career dreams kept getting crushed by his brother.
5. And the uni Careers adviser.
6. When Howard’s elaborate revision timetable made you simultaneously jealous and anxious about your exams.
7. And JP’s brother definitely wasn’t making graduate life sound appealing.
8. At all.
9. When JP had a horrible day and Josie was there for him, without either of them needing to say anything.
And life without your uni family just seemed wrong 😢
10. When Vod told Careers exactly how she felt about being part of the working world.
11. When Josie taught Howard about drinking in the afternoon and you knew how much you’d miss the uni lifestyle.
12. And then Vod filled their bath with beer and you realised that’s probably not something that happens in ‘The Real World’.
“This is what university is all about!”
13. When Vod wanted to run away to a commune rather than face uni deadlines.
14. And her solution for dealing with her uni debt began to seem troublingly appealing to you.
15. When Kingsley was terrified of moving home with his mum and you wished just staying at uni was an option too.
16. When Josie asked JP how his revision was going and his answer spoke to you on an emotional level.
17. And Oregon was crumbling under pressure from her parents.
18. When Howard landed his dream job and JP was instantly proud and supportive.
Because uni friends are the best friends.
19. And Howard expressed exactly how you were feeling about graduate life.
20. When Kingsley was crushed by his BBC rejection and couldn’t bring himself to read his feedback.
21. And you understood exactly how badly he felt about it.
22. When Howard announced it was Results Day and you actually felt a bit sick watching it.
23. When Vod stood up to Oregon’s mum at graduation and you realised just how much you’d miss your uni friends.
24. When they threw a party so good the house looked like it might fall down.
25. And Howard was desperately trying to keep that uni dream alive.
26. When JP worried you about just what your life will be like post-uni.
27. And when everyone left the house for the last time and had to say goodbye.
Why does it have to enddddd 😭😭😭